Monday, February 22, 2010

How Many Watts Does A Led Light Put Out How Many Volts Does It Take To Power 2 Watts.?

How many volts does it take to power 2 watts.? - how many watts does a led light put out

I have a 2-watt LED infrared light and the powers of the AA and I want to how many volts I did know beforeit by blows. I have no resistance. I need to know how many Volts 2 Watts

1 comment:

Technobu... said...

Such answers!
You must need the sheet of the manufacturer for voltage / current. If you want maximum performance, with the absolute maximum voltage / (under).
If you want to be sure, the use of recommendations.
I do not know how they have "must be a current limiting resistor in the near future, because if the voltage is equal to or less than the manufacturer's specifications, the excess power can not be provided.
Only when the voltage is higher than recommended, you need a resistor. And calculate the value, you still need the details!
Without guidelines, the values can be found, but you have to find some device to it. A variable voltage source, either internal or external power and monitoring work in progress.
How do you know that the lights at 1.5 V, which begins here, and taking into account current.
You know your role 2W. Let 1.5V, shows a current of 500mA (.5 A).
1.5 x .5 = .75 W. Note: This is a hypothetical value that you can use!
Therefore, the voltage increases.Let's say 2.5V. Now the current is 800mA (.8 A)
2.5 x 8 = 2W. There it is! 2.5 V leads to 2W.
Then you simply adjust the voltage and increase voltage current time, until the answer 2
The voltage is then the voltage necessary to drive, which resulted 2W.
For 2V probably not for long with AA batteries. You should consider a good battery or a network adapter for this type of energy.
Note: If you have the rating of 2W, the jump wrong. OEM specifications are almost mandatory. See if you can find them!

Post a Comment