Thursday, February 4, 2010

Industrial And Chemical Accidents.wikipedia What Is The Difference Between Industrial Design And Product Design?

What is the difference between industrial design and product design? - industrial and chemical accidents.wikipedia

I am a prospective art / student of the School of Design and have been looking through catalogs and websites of various universities. I noticed that some of these schools degrees in industrial design, product design for other qualities to offer, and some have both. I think I'll try the product design, but I'm not really sure what the design industry and not really what I want. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between these two majors are? Examples of jobs, each of which would also be useful.

1 comment:

szivesen said...

They have the same meaning in many schools as you should check out "graphic design" in schools, and "visual communication" in another. But the industrial design is in fact another field where you products, machines can design, cars, etc. Product design is generally focused more on consumer goods, electronics, etc. but not necessarily fair, dass

Basically, both are trying to create a need and a response in three dimensions. It could be a question of style interface for an existing product or a completely new design that does not exist. A good design technique and design are important. The possibility of mathematics, geometry, etc. is also important.

It is an excellent website: www.idsa.org

Their resources section should have good information about the profession that will help answer your questions. Good luck! This is an interesting area of research.

Post a Comment