Saturday, February 13, 2010

Opposite Of Craving Does Your Wife/husband Crave Attention From The Opposite Sex?

Does your wife/husband crave attention from the opposite sex? - opposite of craving

Souldn't your care is enough?

5 comments:

MrsChief said...

If my husband has always demanded the attention of other women. He tricked me twice in 3 years we were married. I took it with him.

JP said...

Not sure what you mean by "attention", but my husband go out with friends. I think it is normal, happy with my friends. There are certain things that I can not share it with friends and my husband. Probably feels the same and that's fine. Engaged in a relationship is important, but we all have our social life (in part) if we want to stay healthy, happy and committed.

glo937 said...

Some people are not satisfied with the care they received from their relatives, it was necessary because of the low self-esteem or a big ego, attention.

Harmony said...

Some people like the attention. Do not say they like or love you less. Some people may have, that I still know (uncertainty), or he / she can be very sociable.

Jennifer M said...

Is not that the opposite sex? Give them covet the attention they!

Post a Comment